Vermeer Apartment – quite literally one of the best views in Amsterdam and its all yours!. This stunning studio apartment is the perfect bolthole right in the heart of town. Fully redecorated this apartment sits in a historic monument from 1665. A wonderful window sofa where you can watch the world go by, brand new super comfy bed, your own little terrace, TV, kitchen and Greenwoods downstairs!
Minutes from the Reichsmuseum, museum quarter, super market, flower market and right in the heart of the historic canal belt. Sleeps two in splendour. Minimum 3 nights booking.
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Local Maps
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heating: Hot water central heating. On-demand hot-water for unlimited hot showers.
- Linens Provided: All cotton, high-quality bedding
- Wireless Internet
- Towels Provided: 100% cotton
- Parking: You won't need a car here, but paid on-street parking avail, P&R at the perimeter of city for inexpensive long-term parking
- Living Room: Flat screen TV, i-pod doc, books, guidebooks, welcome and instruction book
- Childs folding bed (on request) and high chair
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils: A wide variety of utensils, pots and pans and other small appliances
- Coffee Maker: Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Toaster: modern 2 slice toaster
- Dishes & Utensils: Quality utensils, pots and pans, flatware, etc.
- Stove: induction,
- Oven / Microwave: Combination with oven, 1000 Watt, sleek design
- Bicycles: Available for rent nearby
- Boat: available on request
- Electric canal boats available for rent jus 150 metres away
Prijs: €220.00 / nacht